1. What should I do to get an accommodation at Maharashtra Sadan?
You should write at least one week in advance to
Desk Officer, 20-A, General Administration Department, Government of Maharashtra, 9th Floor, New Administrative Building, Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032
(Tel No.-022-22025932 and Fax No. 22822626)
with a copy to
Manager, Maharashtra Sadan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001
(Tel no.-011-23387285-89 and Fax No.-23389757).
he allotment will be made as per priority and availability.
2. What is the room rent/charges in Maharashtra Sadan?
The room rent is as per the type of category /class of the visitors. The room rent is Rs. 50/room for MLA’s / MLC’s and State Government Officials on duty; for State Government Officers on private visit/ Government of India officers / other Sates officers Rs. 200/ room and for private persons Rs.1000/room.
3. What is the maximum period for which I can stay in Maharashtra Sadan?
The visitors can stay for maximum period of 7 days normally.
4. What are the facilities available in rooms in Maharashtra sadan?
Maharashtra Sadan reception counter welcomes all the visitors and help them by providing available information. Rooms in Maharashtra Sadan are double -bedded, air- conditioned and television and telephone facility. The canteen serves the food and snacks with Maharashtrian flavor and taste on payment basis.
5. What is the distance of Maharashtra Sadan from Railway stations and Airport?
Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Buses, Taxies, Auto Rickshaws are available on the routes. The distances are
1. New Delhi Railway Station - 5 Km.
2. Hajrat Nizamuddin Railway Station - 6 Km.
3. Palam Airport - 16 Km.
4. Indira Gandhi International Airport - 20 Km.